Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Why this blog?

There are tons of blogs that report current events which highlight the problems we face.
There are blogs that report the economic dilemma we're facing due to the financial markets.
There are blogs about peak oil, that warn us of the consequences of expensive oil
There are blogs that warn us of the consequences of over population.
There are blogs about pollution.
There are blogs about conservation.
There are blogs about anything you can think of.

I want to talk about how all the problems listed converge into a perfect storm. That we the people are too broke and too stressed to invest what we must to save ourselves. That we the people have options. That we the people are not powerless.

I need your feedback. I need your ideas. I need your stories. Will you help?
BTW I'd like to inject some humor too.

No comments:

Post a Comment