Monday, September 27, 2010

Do you want to believe?



Article here

Today's press conference

UFOs eyed nukes, ex-Air Force personnel say-CNN



Update

"I've been asked about UFO's and I've said publicly I thought they were somebody else, some other civilization."--Commander Eugene Cernan, Commanded the Apollo 17 Mission. (LA TIMES, 1973) "At no time, when the astronauts were in space were they alone: there was a constant surveillance by UFOs."--


NASA astronaut, Scott Carpenter

From the X File Dept: The NASA Files

2 comments:

  1. Seems like it's not really a matter of belief doesn't it? Anybody who flatly refuses to accept this as very likely is working very hard at denial. I would compare it to climate change denial.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been interested in this since the '60s.
    But I gave up believing because of Einstein.
    Some of these guys are too credible to dismiss however

    ReplyDelete